Gondor vs Mordor 2 logo
Home Forum Wiki Map Downloads
Become part of the community!

User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
25 April 2024, 07:33

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Welcome to (Gondor vs Mordor)².

Key Stats
13123 Posts in 1337 Topics by 1240 Members
Latest Member: azihohaloyen
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Gondor vs Mordor  |  Gondor vs Mordor 1  |  GvM1 Character Builds  |  A Good Solo Build
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Good Solo Build  (Read 5696 times)
Spukky12

View Profile
« on: 12 July 2010, 21:28 »

I'm pretty new to Neverwinter Nights, and even newer to Gondor vs. Mordor, and i'm having some trouble leveling characters - i've gotten one barbarian to 32 but it seems I die die very often almost anywhere I go due to low AC. Could anyone refer me to a build for a character that doesn't have to depend on groups to level efficiently and can solo pretty smoothly to 40? Very general request I know, but any help would be appreciated
azurerogue
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 12 July 2010, 21:34 »

What are you looking for in a toon?  That will affect which builds people can recommend.

Would you prefer a tanky-toon who can still solo?  A sneaky build that abuses HIPS?  A ranged character?  A caster of some sort? 

Account Name: .denikrut
Spukky12

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12 July 2010, 21:42 »

A tanker-toon sounds good to me, not a big fan of ranged/sneakers. Caster would be fine though.
Khaine
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 July 2010, 21:44 »

I posted my antagonist build here, if you still want it:

http://www.gondorvsmordor.com/gvm2/forum/index.php?topic=1034.0

It's not paranoia if someone's out to get you!
Spukky12

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12 July 2010, 23:05 »

Thanks for posting that build! I plan on trying it eventually, but for now i'm rather sick of playing barbarians. I guess what i'm looking for is a melee build with very high AC, very difficult to kill, and i'm having trouble finding one in the forums/recognizing when I have found one, due to my err.. noobishness is the word I guess. Sorry to bother you all, i'll get better at this game eventually, I know it  Grin

So if ya'll know of any builds like the one described above, i'd be grateful if you could direct me to it
« Last Edit: 12 July 2010, 23:53 by Spukky12 » Logged
Khaine
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 July 2010, 23:56 »

If you're planning on soloing, high AC and very difficult to kill usually means you'll spend 1 min killing each mob solo (unless you're going epic SD tank, in which case your epic shadow will kill stuff for you after lvl 25(?) or so, when you get it.

It's not paranoia if someone's out to get you!
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to: