Gondor vs Mordor 2 logo
Home Forum Wiki Map Downloads
Become part of the community!

User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
20 April 2024, 18:03

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Welcome to (Gondor vs Mordor)².

Key Stats
13123 Posts in 1337 Topics by 1240 Members
Latest Member: azihohaloyen
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Gondor vs Mordor  |  Gondor vs Mordor 1  |  GvM1 Player Supported Online Store  |  Dragontail (Whip)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dragontail (Whip)  (Read 2674 times)
azurerogue
Poster

View Profile
« on: 09 August 2010, 05:24 »

I know you're all gonna be lining up for this one, so please only one offer per post and try to keep it civil.

I have a Dragontail whip I'd be willing to part with.  It's shiny, red-lettered, and a whip (you'll surely attract the ladies with this weapon, boys!).  It's also made with 100% real Spirit of Mindoluin tail.  You couldn't find anything sexier if you tried.

I'll only trade it for other shiny red-lettered woman-attracting items...  

Oh, right, the boring details...

Stats are as follows: +3 Enhancement, Fear DC 18 / 25% chance, Disarm (Whip)

Get in line now, it'll SURELY go fast.

[/sarcasm]

Account Name: .denikrut
NLawson
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 09 August 2010, 06:25 »

You know, Khamul's scythe, or the Quarterstaff from BD would be a good trade for this. Poor Deni would be losing out a little, but still - wouldn't you rather have the whip?
I don't have either, so I'll have to do without =(

I know I write long posts, but you would think if something was important there would be a lot to say about it, no?
Sancho29
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09 August 2010, 08:11 »

You are going to trade it?!  Just make a build for it!

But a weapon like this deserves a build equally as good.

Here is what I'm thinking:

Sraight 40 Harper scout.  Don't ask questions or try to tell me it's not possible,  just do it.
next up,  str or dex based???  WISDOM!!!!  A warrior must be above all wise to defeat his opponents!
Now that your wisdom is in order you will need skills.  In my test mod I waited until 40 (to build suspense and challenge myself) to do my skills.  I skill dumped in craft weapon and that's ALL!  You must be able to assemble a whip this good in seconds, from even the most mundane materials if you are to survive! Also,  it's great if you get disarmed by another Whipasaurus Rex. (yeah,  I named the build after a dinosaur.)  feats are useless and don't matter, so I will not post them. (besides disarm...take that one,  get a DM to remove all your other feats.)
...I hope you enjoy this build,  and I look forward to seeing you and the dragon tail as next month's bounty hunter!

PS:  once again,  please don't get rid of the whip,  it's a formidable weapon and most importantly.... 

If it's good enough for Indiana Jones,  it's good enough for you!!!

Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to: