Gondor vs Mordor 2 logo
Home Forum Wiki Map Downloads
Become part of the community!

User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
20 April 2024, 17:02

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Welcome to (Gondor vs Mordor)².

Key Stats
13123 Posts in 1337 Topics by 1240 Members
Latest Member: azihohaloyen
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Gondor vs Mordor  |  Gondor vs Mordor 1  |  GvM1 Future Talk (Moderator: Rade)  |  DM events?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: DM events?  (Read 2216 times)
-firecracker-
Administrator
Poster

View Profile
« on: 06 November 2010, 22:22 »

Not been one for a many months now. Just wondering if there is any intention to have anymore?

I was never a fan of the 1v1 arena pvp events as too many vets with there twink pvp toons log in which usually puts anyone else off...

I think the best I can recall is where two teams are picked - the DM has a list of bosses that are spawned one after another (once killed) for each team, first team to kill all the bosses wins. Or capture the flag worked quite well, if the teams were nice and even.
NLawson
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 06 November 2010, 22:44 »

I think the best I can recall is where two teams are picked - the DM has a list of bosses that are spawned one after another (once killed) for each team, first team to kill all the bosses wins. Or capture the flag worked quite well, if the teams were nice and even.

I've never played either of those - sounds fun!
Granted, Universities/Schools/etc are all in session at the moment - but if this could be organised for sometime during the christmas break that'd be fantastic...I might even turn up =P

I know I write long posts, but you would think if something was important there would be a lot to say about it, no?
Nobutadas
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07 November 2010, 20:36 »

I have been having computer problems where my game keeps crashing.  Can't seem to figure out the problem so I havn't been able to log on for more than 10 min at a time in months so I'm afraid to run an event where I'll probably just crash.  I am getting a new comp during Thanksgiving break so it should be solved by then and I'll have some planned events with arena matches coming after that.

Terrorble
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08 November 2010, 04:49 »

That'd be great to get you back in Nobu.  I have done some work on the CTF Field zone that will hopefully take the CTF game to a new level.
Red Raisin
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10 November 2010, 23:44 »

I remember this one.  I had a prize to the team who 1st beat A or WK.  The only issue was that one of the sides had more powerful bosses than the other so I had allowed each side to pick 5 and I choose 3 or something like that to balance boss selection.  The other issue was that you really needed a minimum of 5 ppl on each side to make it go quickly.

If I have time after I get all my RL stuff cleared during the day I might run another similar event ... this would mostly be after 9:30-10 pm NY time.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to: