Gondor vs Mordor 2 logo
Home Forum Wiki Map Downloads
Become part of the community!

User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
19 April 2024, 11:26

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Welcome to (Gondor vs Mordor)².

Key Stats
13122 Posts in 1336 Topics by 1240 Members
Latest Member: azihohaloyen
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Gondor vs Mordor  |  Gondor vs Mordor 1  |  GvM1 Future Talk (Moderator: Rade)  |  Event Ideas Thread
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Event Ideas Thread  (Read 2120 times)
Nep
Poster

View Profile
« on: 08 December 2010, 16:33 »

As it appears the newly appointed DM (Nobu!) is rather active and a big fan of events, i though I'd start a thread where we can all post our ideas for events we'd like to see.

Here goes nada:

Race to the Kings:
Event Type: Mordor vs Gondor - No PvP
Summary: Both cities are emptied except for their respective kings. The goal is to reach the king the fastest and eliminate him before the other faction.
Mordor and Gondor start in PF and Crossroads respectively.

Protect the Player:
Event Type: Mordor vs Gondor - PvP Only.
Summary: Each faction put together a team. Each team gets to choose a "target" player on the opposing team. Each team must kill their chosen target before their own is killed.
Everything goes down in Osg, no transing allowed. No GS allowed for the targets. Death means you must run back from your city to Osg.

Beasts Gone Wild:
Event Type: Mordor & Gondor teamup - No PvP
Summary: The Ghost of Smaug and the Balrog of Moria have joined forces and are planning to take over the Middle Earth kingdom. Mordor and Gondor have agreed to set aside their differences in order to stop the threat from the beasts.
A united team of players must race to the Bridge of Khazad Dum where the two monsters are plotting their attack.

Will add more later. Please feel free to add your own. I'm sure we can add brand new angles to the game that will make players flock back into this great server.
Nobutadas
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 09 December 2010, 03:33 »

I really like these ideas and the idea of this thread.  I will be sure to do these events sometime.  I hope to see more ideas on this thread!  It's always a lot easier when I don't have to think of all the ideas. ^.^

tonoplast
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09 December 2010, 04:15 »

Would it be weird if one of the event went something like this?

Gondor vs Mordor , small group PvP, maybe 4 in each team.

Each team chooses one boss to fight with them! Any boss? or within a reasonable range!

^^
pinkpuff
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10 December 2010, 01:53 »

Tono Did It:
Event Type:All vs Tono Full PvP
Summary: A list is made of problems that can easily be placed on tono (server crashes, lag, rising oil prices, global warming, etc etc...) Afterwards a full count is made and we get to beat on tono for a number of minutes equal to the total number of complaints. This might require quite a bit of dm raises.
tonoplast
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10 December 2010, 03:49 »

>.<

Cry
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to: