Gondor vs Mordor 2 logo
Home Forum Wiki Map Downloads
Become part of the community!

User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
19 April 2024, 19:51

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Welcome to (Gondor vs Mordor)².

Key Stats
13122 Posts in 1336 Topics by 1240 Members
Latest Member: azihohaloyen
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Gondor vs Mordor  |  Gondor vs Mordor 1  |  GvM1 Players Forum  |  Shifter - antideath script
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shifter - antideath script  (Read 1650 times)
-firecracker-
Administrator
Poster

View Profile
« on: 04 April 2011, 23:18 »

There use to be a script in GvM added not that long ago to stop shifters dieing on deshift e.g. when your shifted hp was lower than the toons hp it would leave you at 1hp - it seems to be broken or been removed...any chance of getting it back in? Kind of annoying playing shifters and having to waste heal potions/wait for regen before being able to deshift/rest etc, also has the additional bonus of shifters not suiciding themselves in PVP (not that it happens anymore).
Terrorble
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 06 April 2011, 04:31 »

I'm not aware of any changes or scripts that were previously in place.  I've always had this problem too.

Thinking about it now, I wonder if I can make a player immortal for a few seconds during the shift to prevent this.
NLawson
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06 April 2011, 10:37 »

I dunno - I went through a period of several weeks where my bard shifter always survived deshifting, and always had at least 1 hp left, seemingly no matter how low his hp was before deshifting. Sest told me it might be something to do with regen (ie, you regen after the con loss but before your hp completely drains. My regen was +1 so I ended up with 1 hp), but I don't know any more than that.

I know I write long posts, but you would think if something was important there would be a lot to say about it, no?
-firecracker-
Administrator
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06 April 2011, 17:29 »

Yeh what Lawson said - for a few months I could always deshift at any HP and would never die - last week or two people have needed to reach for the res chains after I have deshifted...
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to: