Gondor vs Mordor 2 logo
Home Forum Wiki Map Downloads
Become part of the community!

User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
16 April 2024, 13:32

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Welcome to (Gondor vs Mordor)².

Key Stats
13122 Posts in 1336 Topics by 1240 Members
Latest Member: azihohaloyen
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Gondor vs Mordor  |  Gondor vs Mordor 1  |  GvM1 Players Forum  |  Server Issues
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Server Issues  (Read 2115 times)
locmer
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« on: 13 June 2011, 13:51 »

Hey guys,

As mentioned before in the Server Down topic, server seems to have issues once yer alone on the server and log out.
I tried a reset again but this time it didn't solve the problem.

Otherwise it seems to be ok, but weirdities may happen.

On a important note: Do not mule items and log out if you happen to be alone on the server.
It will autoreset and the gear might be gone.

Hopefully Turril or any DM that is capable will solve whatever the heck is goin on.

Cheers loc

The biggest risk is not taking one.
Terrorble
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 13 June 2011, 16:31 »

I thought maybe the NWNX2 client wasn't running, and it was something with that, but I just realized there's a "reload when empty" checkbox checked.
Chaozrulez
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14 July 2011, 10:58 »

For the last 3 weeks I keep getting the "Can't connect to Multiplayer services" when I log in, also the lag seems to be increasing somewhat? Did some leveling yesterday in Spirits and most of the time when I wanted to KD a cleric, a fighter just pops up in front of him so I target that one  Sad
Also highly annoying is the "Unable to reach" message so you have an action cancel where you just have to move your toon a little bit to attack again, is there a script where you can just auto-attack?
« Last Edit: 14 July 2011, 11:06 by Chaozrulez » Logged

Keep'em rollin'
radagast
Poster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 14 July 2011, 15:08 »

Chaoz i think thats because someone hacked the bioware vault. I'm sure someone posted about it on here.

Another issue i have is the caster lvl appearing... has this been stopped or is it just me? Also do the shifter lvls still stack with other caster lvls?

Regards
Rabbac

-firecracker-
Administrator
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 14 July 2011, 17:55 »

The caster level is not in the log but I can confirm that the shifter levels are stacking with the caster levels.
Terrorble
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15 July 2011, 03:59 »

Hmm, lag I'll look into.  Can anyone else confirm consistent, abnormal lag?

Yeah, Bioware's master server got hacked and caused issues.  They said they were going to re-tool the server, but until that happens you'll get that message.  Remember, NWN came out years ago.  I think Bioware ended their support for the game somewhere after 1.69 patch.  So if they take the effort to fix this, it'll be appreciated.

I am doing a small update today.  I'll add back in the caster level message, but I haven't had a chance to work out bugs.  Read the other thread about the caster level for an explanation for at least one of the problems.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to: