Gondor vs Mordor 2 logo
Home Forum Wiki Map Downloads
Become part of the community!

User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
28 March 2024, 22:09

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Welcome to (Gondor vs Mordor)².

Key Stats
13122 Posts in 1336 Topics by 1240 Members
Latest Member: azihohaloyen
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Gondor vs Mordor  |  Gondor vs Mordor 1  |  GvM1 Players Forum  |  *Peers into the Planatir*
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *Peers into the Planatir*  (Read 3116 times)
Mistress Zevia Shadowlust
Poster

View Profile
« on: 20 September 2011, 05:41 »

*Looking over the vast lands of Middle Earth that she had once ravished. The towns and villages she had burned and pillaged in what seems a lifetime ago. The taste of blood and the scent of charred remains fills her senses as she craves for the endless cries and screams of all those that have fallen to her wicked desires. She places the Planatir down and softly sighs out of depression. She closes her eyes and falls into thought.*

Why do you do this to yourself... You know full well your time for that life has passed... Yet even now, after all this time, it seems impossible to shake the lust for suffering, malice and murder. Oh how glorious those times were... Standing over the fallen heroes of Middle Earth...  The final shudder of their once beating hearts as they fall silent forever in my hand... The satisfaction of watching them drop to their knees, clutching their split stomachs in the vain attempt to stop their entrails from spewing to the floor...  Gazing into the eyes of the most noble and heroic as the last glimmer of life fades, and the eroticism of knowing the last thing they saw was the face of their children with my blade to their throats.
   The mere thought of being without these essential moments is almost too much to bare. Perhaps if I send word to some of my old companions, perhaps then, I could satisfy some of these cravings with the stories of their triumphs and glory in their quest to dominate the lands of Middle Earth. Perhaps....

*At her beckon, a slave comes forth and produces a quill and some parchment but in his haste forgets to bring forth the ink bottle, and in Zevia's state of mind it certainly does not bode well for him. After a brief moment of disapproval and annoyance from Zevia, the quill is stabbed into the neck of the poor slave causing a stream of blood to pulsate from his wound. She fills a small flask of blood as the slave gurgles and gasps for his last breaths of this world. She dips the quill into the flask and starts her letter before the slave finishes writhing on the floor.*

Greetings my beloved Maggots and Worms of Mordor,

It is I, your beloved Mistress who without doubt you have been yearning for in my long absence. How you grovelling wargs managed to survive this long without my presence is beyond Sauron's sight.  I write to you from this lonely prison of a tower, while continuing Saurons will. Oh how honored I was to be chosen to raise and teach these Spawns of the Underworld.  Little did I know just how much I would miss the Bloodlust of my former profession.
     Alas, it is in this regard that I bother to speak with you pathetic, useless, ingrates at all. Very little information gets thru to the far reaches of this Citadel. What news comes from the front lines? Although I know we are victorious as always, I unfortunately lack any... details of these triumphs.  Who has fallen, and who remains.... Surely some of you festering pigs have survived. Perhaps you've managed to slay some of the more formidable whelps of Gondor? Oh how good it would be to know that most still remain so that when..... If.... I am ever freed of this unrelenting task, that I shall return and end their lives by my own hand. 
  I shall be waiting for your replies so make haste you Wretched Herd of Goblin Feces.

Mistress Zevia Shadowlust
Noruas
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 20 September 2011, 06:52 »

Zevia ! Zevia ! Zevia ! Zevia for General of the Morghul Goblin army !!!

Zevia for President ! (at least for replacing the patetic woodlouse we have here in France)

ash nazg durbatuluk,
ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nasg thrakatuluk,
agh burzum ishi krimpatul
schlix
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 September 2011, 07:36 »

Zev...no way!

Do hope you can make it back, server hasnt been quite the same without you  Cool

I don't play Briareos much these days, but he'd be 'happy' to see you as well hehe...

The closer you are to danger, the further you are from harm. - J.R.R. Tolkien
Rodriquez
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 20 September 2011, 08:37 »

Reckon you'd get hooked again in about 5 minutes, so I hope you find a way to fit it into your RL without it becoming a problem if you do decide to come back

Cause if you can, it would sure be fun if you made it back again  hello2
Terrorble
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 20 September 2011, 20:29 »

Dude, you've got a talent for writing that stuff.  Be sure to teach the kiddos that  Evil

I'm busy , don't get in to play much, but I'm still very involved and never far away.
cosmic_pariah
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 22 September 2011, 01:53 »

hey Zev
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to: