Gondor vs Mordor 2 logo
Home Forum Wiki Map Downloads
Become part of the community!

User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
16 April 2024, 11:01

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Welcome to (Gondor vs Mordor)².

Key Stats
13122 Posts in 1336 Topics by 1240 Members
Latest Member: azihohaloyen
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Gondor vs Mordor  |  Gondor vs Mordor 1  |  Admin Announcements  |  Server is Now Up
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Server is Now Up  (Read 8151 times)
adrox
GvM1 Admin
Poster

Plays: Mordor

View Profile
« on: 27 June 2008, 00:02 »

Under PW Action, currently testing the watts. 

So for now only 25 allowed.

Its up, which is better then nothing.  More to come soon as Turril makes his way over to these forums  Shocked
Turril
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 27 June 2008, 01:49 »

hehe found them  Tongue

hopefully it runs well enuff..resets will be a bit sparse for now as the in game reset wont work at this point.....
sorry it  took so long guys    and thanks for being patient
« Last Edit: 27 June 2008, 03:12 by Turril » Logged
charliebuckett
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 June 2008, 02:50 »

Thanks Turril!
Jacha
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 June 2008, 05:02 »

Been doing a quick search and found some minor problems.

1.  toons created or saved after a certain date - not present
2.  As a DM - I can't log in
3.  By what I have read - I likely should not do any resets until instructed to do them.

First one is solvable
Second one, if I am to remain a dm - some one needs to give me the new DM password.

Will continue to search for other problems how ever minor or major they be.
klixon
Poster

ooooh... shiney things!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 27 June 2008, 07:19 »

Excellent!!
I just had a little stroll with Anana, who's been set back 16 levels, but i don't even mind that very much (just a bit *grins*)

I think i'm lagging less in MT now, but there were only two others on, so i can't be realy sure yet.
Glad it's back

Thanks very much Turril

Jacha: I think the last backup of the vault is from (what was it...) may 7th. So nr1 is not as solvable as it may seem...

Anything can be interpreted to mean anything.
Especially since it's the same word.
Mistress Zevia Shadowlust
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 27 June 2008, 09:06 »

Soon...

Soon, you Tiny, Worthless, Insignificant Worms. 

All of Middle Earth shall wail in agony. A Dark cloud looms above the Tower of Minas Morgul, waiting... Waiting for the order to unleash it's destruction upon the world outside Morgul's borders.  When it's fury  is unleashed upon Middle Earth, none shall escape it's shroud of darkness or the disease, death and decay that emanates from it's very heart. The defenders of Light shall fall like lambs to the slaughter. Their children enslaved or butchered, their corpses food for the Wargs. Cities will crumble beneath it's shadow of genocide and the ground will bathe in the blood of the fallen. The Last Hope for Men, The great city of Minas Tirith will be all but a faded memory, a foot note in the Archives of Sauron, Ruler of Middle Earth.

Alas... Until the order is given, this Dark Brooding Mass of Chaos and Malice will have to wait to unleash its Reign of Terror. My hatred for the citizens of Middle Earth grows with every passing day and it fuels my unquenchable desire to Disembowel you Insignificant, Pathetic, Wretched little Maggots.

Soon Little ones...

Soon.

ManiacK
Developer
Poster

Plays: Mordor

Builder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 27 June 2008, 09:20 »

The backup used was from begin may indeed, ince we do not know what happened to the old nwn server you should all consider everything afther that lost. We were already happy that df had saved any backup from the vault.

Wow, I did not know Mistress Zevia could be that dangerous after a few weeks of withdrawal symptons...
Gondor be aware Smiley

<1> please tell me if there's any way to check if a table exist in mysql database
<2> if (mysql_query('DROP TABLE table_name')) echo "table existed";
-firecracker-
Administrator
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 27 June 2008, 19:18 »

Once again, good Job Turril  Smiley
Terrorble
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 28 June 2008, 07:05 »

Thanks for coming thru for us.  Turril, good work.  hfodf, I'm always hearing of some handy behind-the-scenes thing that you've done for us, appreciate it.
ShinsFortress
Poster

Beauty and the beast.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 28 June 2008, 12:03 »

Soon...

All of Middle Earth shall wail in agony. A Dark cloud looms above the Tower of Minas Morgul, waiting... Waiting for the order to unleash it's destruction upon the world outside Morgul's borders.  When it's fury  is unleashed upon Middle Earth, none shall escape it's shroud of darkness or the disease, death and decay that emanates from it's very heart. The defenders of Light shall fall like lambs to the slaughter. Their children enslaved or butchered, their corpses food for the Wargs. Cities will crumble beneath it's shadow of genocide and the ground will bathe in the blood of the fallen. The Last Hope for Men, The great city of Minas Tirith will be all but a faded memory, a foot note in the Archives of Sauron, Ruler of Middle Earth.

Alas... Until the order is given, this Dark Brooding Mass of Chaos and Malice will have to wait to unleash its Reign of Terror. My hatred for the citizens of Middle Earth grows with every passing day and it fuels my unquenchable desire to Disembowel you Insignificant, Pathetic, Wretched little Maggots.

Soon Little ones...

Soon.

*yawn* Nothing new here...

MORS VINCIT OMNIA
Rodriquez
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01 July 2008, 21:20 »

Alas... Until the order is given, this Dark Brooding Mass of Chaos and Malice will have to wait to unleash its Reign of Terror.

Soon.

Heheheh, so your wife is keeping Gondor safe for the moment, eh?

Snake
Poster

Plays: Both Factions

When there is Light....There is Darkness.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04 July 2008, 09:04 »

Soon...

Soon Little ones...

Soon.

If zevia wasnt a man id say this is a severe case of pms

"If god wanted you to live, he wouldn't have created me."
ShinsFortress
Poster

Beauty and the beast.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07 July 2008, 10:25 »

*sigh*  It's like pouring petrol on a fire....

MORS VINCIT OMNIA
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to: