Gondor vs Mordor 2 logo
Home Forum Wiki Map Downloads
Become part of the community!

User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
24 April 2024, 17:09

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Welcome to (Gondor vs Mordor)².

Key Stats
13123 Posts in 1337 Topics by 1240 Members
Latest Member: azihohaloyen
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Gondor vs Mordor  |  Gondor vs Mordor 1  |  GvM1 Players Forum  |  Test server
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Test server  (Read 8289 times)
-firecracker-
Administrator
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 02 January 2014, 20:17 »

I think the server is pretty much good, there is one thing I have noticed that isn't working which I need to PM you about but other than that it has been stable.

I have been doing manual restarts but only when really required just to keep the acquired XP bonus available for as long as possible. Those restarts have usually been the result of weirdness creeping into the mod when its been up for a number of days, like the re-spawn to pocket mechanism which seems to break after a long up-time.

Regarding updates, the current mod is running most of the completed ones which are mostly bug fixes. There are a few more on the to-do list but nothing major (broken re-spawns mostly) and will be done in the next few weeks.

Currently I am working on two priorities:
1) completing a new area which I have been working on
2) fixing other shifter spell stacking (like tensers)
... I also know Nobu is working on some modifications to a couple of areas too

There has also been some discussions on the forum over the last couple of weeks regarding other stuff:
1) test area improvements
2) drop rate
3) server difficulty
4) shifters
5) spell changes
... being the time of year, I still need to fully digest some of these threads but all come under the ongoing development of the mod and require a bit of thought, especially those where significant changes could actually be detrimental to the server just because of how it has been played that last 2+ years. I will cover each of these over the next few days as I either respond to the threads or start new ones.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to: