Gondor vs Mordor 2 logo
Home Forum Wiki Map Downloads
Become part of the community!

User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
28 March 2024, 10:50

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Welcome to (Gondor vs Mordor)².

Key Stats
13122 Posts in 1336 Topics by 1240 Members
Latest Member: azihohaloyen
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Gondor vs Mordor  |  Gondor vs Mordor 1  |  GvM1 Players Forum  |  Suggested leveling areas
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Suggested leveling areas  (Read 1108 times)
MShakeZula

View Profile
« on: 16 January 2017, 17:20 »

Hello,

Im not too knowledgable about the map or good areas for grinding at certain levels. Im trying to level a mordor character (currently around level 20) and was wondering if there was a guide somewhere with suggested areas, or if someone could toss me a brief list of a couple good spots to get to 40. When i get home later i can  jump on and list my ab and ac if that will dictate where i should or shouldnt go. Any help would be much appreciated Smiley.

Thanks,
MShakeZula
-firecracker-
Administrator
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 16 January 2017, 19:54 »

Hi

Yeh a map (in progress) would be of benefit. But to name some places for Mordor in the meantime:

1) Linhir - not so challenging for experienced level 20s so XP might be on the low side.

2) Spirits - this is probably extremely challanging for a single level 20, but experienced players with good builds can sometimes get away with levelling here in their 20s, but often requires a party.

3) Stingers (first level only) - probabaly the most popular area and one of the easiers (provided your toon does not rely on HIPS). Go south 2 or 3 maps from Morgul Crossroads (it is the first sandy map) and the entance can be found there.

4) Osgilliath Graveyard - moderately new to give another area to level in. Can be found in Osgilliath - go south from the main Osgilliath map.

5) Crypts - a bit similar to Linhir in terms of difficulty probably. There are 2x crypts one near Minas Morgul and one near Minas Tirith - you can go to either. If you go one map north from Morgul Crossroads - the entrance is on that map (looks like a crypt entrance).

All map transitions now have map pins too so get your in-game map up and you should see the various entrances on the map.

-fc-
MShakeZula

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 January 2017, 20:04 »

awesome, thanks firecracker. Ill put this info to good use tonight!
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to: