Gondor vs Mordor 2 logo
Home Forum Wiki Map Downloads
Become part of the community!

User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
28 March 2024, 14:59

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Welcome to (Gondor vs Mordor)².

Key Stats
13122 Posts in 1336 Topics by 1240 Members
Latest Member: azihohaloyen
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Gondor vs Mordor  |  Gondor vs Mordor 1  |  GvM1 Tactics  |  Haradrim Bosses
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Haradrim Bosses  (Read 665 times)
Clevar0ne
Poster

View Profile
« on: 11 May 2020, 22:29 »

Bosses -
Haradrim Inquisitor
2 Haradrim Elders
Black Serpent Avatar

Used a shifter dragon and tried it 5-6 times.  Tried to lure some to cull the herd before the big bosses, but they always get involved and hurl spells from a distance while you're in melee, so I gave up.  The way that worked was to charge in at full buff and try to melee kill the Inquisitor while everyone is going through their 'buffing' sequence.  Once he's dead, I dropped into improved expertise and used breath weapon to kill the herd.  Id drop out of improved expertise to melee the Elders to death - do it too early and everyone heals them and themselves; I let them use their heals on the guys I was hitting with breath weapon.  

Needed to stop offence and fully heal myself with cure critical wounds potions maybe 8 times before killing all but the Avatar.

The Avatar took me over an hour AFTER everyone else was dead.  I ran out and rebuffed to see if I could melee him; not really.  Ended up using blue dragon breath weapon in improved expertise doing maybe 30-50 HP damage per round.  Took FOREVER.  He was able to damage me well enough that I needed to run out and rebuff 2X, and fully heal myself with potions another 6-8 times.  

Of the 4 real bosses, they have 14 total drops.  I got the quest drop (turn in to Faramir) and what I think is belt to the monk set.  

« Last Edit: 13 October 2020, 13:25 by Clevar0ne » Logged
GreyDeth
admin
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 01 November 2020, 18:55 »

heh .. story reminds me of the first time I soloed Baragor ... took also forever
... but you mentioned 1 hour fighting!  Shocked ... omg !
Still inspiring info ... thnx again !

Just Because I'm Paranoid Doesn't Mean They Are NOT After Me.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to: