Gondor vs Mordor 2 logo
Home Forum Wiki Map Downloads
Become part of the community!

User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
29 March 2024, 16:17

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Welcome to (Gondor vs Mordor)².

Key Stats
13122 Posts in 1336 Topics by 1240 Members
Latest Member: azihohaloyen
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Gondor vs Mordor  |  Gondor vs Mordor 1  |  GvM1 Future Talk (Moderator: Rade)  |  A few suggestions of things I'd like changed.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A few suggestions of things I'd like changed.  (Read 1132 times)
MissionFailed
Poster

Plays: Mordor

View Profile
« on: 28 September 2020, 04:08 »

1: Remove Class Race Restrictions - I'd like them removed so every race can enjoy them. Example: Human Dwarven Defenders; Half-Orc Arcane Archers; etc.

2: Unnerf Arcane Damage Shields - I'd like them to be stackable again. Pure wizard/sorcerer soloing is a pain in the butt at higher levels. It would balance it out a good bit. It's currently a headache to play pure mages.

3: Uncap/Raise Cap on Summons - I'd like to summon big groups. Not just summon 1 and it leaves if I summon another.

MF = Mission Failed. Anything else is wrong.
GreyDeth
admin
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 28 September 2020, 11:15 »

Nice and quite logical suggestions I guess - good one.

Only its up to -fire-  to also accept them ... and program them into mod.
Hope that he can make time for this.

-fire-?

Just Because I'm Paranoid Doesn't Mean They Are NOT After Me.
-firecracker-
Administrator
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05 October 2020, 14:23 »

Changing damage shields to be stackable is not so easy as it sounds, or at least will have quite significant consequences. If we were to allow stackable damage shields then all NPCs would inherit that change too, not just players. So any caster NPC that has one or more damage shields (which most do from memory especially high level ones) will instantly be buffed, making it then much harder for melee's against them.

Also I'd be concerned that anything (both player or NPC) with all three damage shield up in one go would have 50% immunity to Acid, Electrical, Fire and Cold.

We have to be careful that any relatively simple change doesn't dramatically effect that balance of things.
« Last Edit: 05 October 2020, 14:26 by -firecracker- » Logged
Clevar0ne
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08 October 2020, 23:42 »

I'd love to see the stacked damage shields back, and am ok with the bad guys being able to do the same.  Anything that will make more characters viable would be great, and hopefully players tactics will allow us to overcome enemy spellcasters with the shields up. 

Ditto to class/race restrictions for PCs AND items, and more summons.  Same reason as above.
Godsmack
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 14 October 2020, 01:10 »

I'd really like to see multiple summons!

Also, I was disappointed to discover today that you cant stack evards tentacles Sad

My account in game is RainWhenIDie by the way...
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to: