Gondor vs Mordor 2 logo
Home Forum Wiki Map Downloads
Become part of the community!

User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
28 March 2024, 14:05

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Welcome to (Gondor vs Mordor)².

Key Stats
13122 Posts in 1336 Topics by 1240 Members
Latest Member: azihohaloyen
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Gondor vs Mordor  |  Gondor vs Mordor 1  |  GvM1 Character Builds  |  Dragon Builds  |  Human - Druid 8 / Monk 4 / Shifter 28
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Human - Druid 8 / Monk 4 / Shifter 28  (Read 2534 times)
Thiagow2008
Poster

Plays: Mordor

View Profile
« on: 29 October 2020, 01:23 »

Druid - 8 / Monk - 4 / Shifter - 28   -   Alignment - Lawful Neutral*

Race - Human

Stats:

Str: 10
Dex: 8
Con: 14
Wis: 18
Int: 14
Cha: 8

Skills:

Concentration: 43
Discipline: 43
Heal: 7
Open Lock: 21
Disable Traps: 21
Spellcraft: 42
Tumble: 40

AC: Depends on the gear. Mine gets 90 AC / 100 with Imp Expt. Focus should be getting +12 dex/wis from items
AB: This build can get +20 ab by itself wich is 67 with monk progression of attacks. It can get 9 or close to that or attacks per round all buffed up.

Dragon Breath: This is the best part of this build. The breath has DC 51 and damage is 80+ for dragon shapes.

Shifter shapes: Because you have all the shapes, this build can do a lot. Can be a tank in some places, a hitter, caster, support. It's probably the best solo farmer in my experience. If you know what to do, this build can solo Osgiliath bosses/MM/Saruman/Galadriel/Thranduil/Dale/Thrall/Henneth/Pelargir King/Baragor and that's just from the top of my head. Probably a lot more.

Level 1 : Druid    - Alertness, Blind Fight
Level 2 : Druid    -
Level 3 : Monk    - Weapon Proficiency**
Level 4 : Druid    - +1 Wis
Level 5 : Druid    -
Level 6 : Druid   - Expertise
Level 7 : Shifter  -
Level 8 : Shifter  - +1 Wis
Level 9 : Shifter  - Improved Expertise
Level 10: Shifter -
Level 11: Shifter -
Level 12: Shifter - Knockdown, +1 Wis
Level 13: Shifter -
Level 14: Shifter -
Level 15: Shifter - Improved Critical (Unnarmed Strike)
Level 16: Shifter - +1 Wis
Level 17: Druid    -
Level 18: Druid   - Knockdown
Level 19: Monk   -
Level 20: Monk   - +1 Wis, Maximize Tumble and Discipline
Level 21: Shifter - Great Wisdom I
Level 22: Shifter -
Level 23: Shifter - Undead Shape
Level 24: Shifter - Great Wisdom II, +1 Wis
Level 25: Shifter -
Level 26: Shifter - Outsider Shape
Level 27: Shifter - Great Wisdom III
Level 28: Shifter - +1 Wis
Level 29: Shifter - Construct Shape
Level 30: Shifter - Great Wisdom IV
Level 31: Shifter -
Level 32: Shifter - +1 Wis, Dragon Shape
Level 33: Shifter - Armor Skin
Level 34: Shifter -
Level 35: Shifter - Great Wisdom V
Level 36: Shifter - Epic Prowess, +1 Wis
Level 37: Shifter -
Level 38: Shifter - Great Wisdom VI
Level 39: Druid  - Empower Spell***, Maximize Spellcraft
Level 40: Monk  - Maximize Discipline, Tumble

*: Since theres no more alignment restrictions for classes, you could go Neutral Evil/Good to have access to more weapons that are Evil/Good only, like Flame of Udun, which is, in my opinion, the best weapon for shifters. Of course you should test it in test area first to make sure it works out.
**: Weapon proficiency is just to have a wider variety of weapons. Only the weapon damage bonuses goes to shape and only if the shape doesnt have that same damage bonus. I chose Martial so I could use Baragor Axe (Great Axe).
***: I picked Empower Spell back in the day so I could use empowered ice storms with rakshaa shape. I understand that in EE you can't use metamagic with shapes and it seems it can't be helped, so you could pick another feat of your choosing. Like taking Monk at 39 and getting Exotic to have even more weapon variety.

Gear that I'm using for reference: Robe of Mist, Bull's Hair Belt, Bracers of Dextery +6, Elven Battle Priestess Helm, Greater Ungol Ring, Lesser Ring of Orodruin, Morgothu's Choker, Nazgul Fleeting Step, Blessed Cloak, Baragor's Axe.
bad_karma
Developer
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 29 October 2020, 07:21 »

Looks friggin' awesome!

Edit: let me rephrase, if those nrs are all accurate, it is probably the most versatile build i've ever seen! I posted a challenge yesterday on best all-round build... Seems that within 24 hrs I got beat😎 Gratz!

Edit 2: can you explain how this build buffs to 20ab? I rly don't know how the classes you select do that. Or is it through potions? Thx!
« Last Edit: 29 October 2020, 07:30 by bad_karma » Logged
Thiagow2008
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 29 October 2020, 23:40 »

The buffs come from shape spells. Azer (Outsider Shape) has a special Divine Power that gives +6 AB with 28 Shifter lvls, Vampire (Undead Shape) has Blood Frenzy that gives +7 AB with 28 Shifter lvls and I think Dragon has +6 claws/bite? Not sure. Also Iron Golem (Construct Shape) has Mass Bull Rage that gives +10 AB.

Although My ab doesn't seem to raise after Divine Power and Blood Frenzy, so that's enough for the +20 cap.
bad_karma
Developer
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 October 2020, 07:27 »

Amazing, thx for this!
Clevar0ne
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 31 October 2020, 12:22 »

I do mine a little different.

11 druid, 28 shifter, 1 monk

I get maxed AB 68 (Azer and Vampire plus Bless/Aid OR golem buff (too short, but helps party too) or premonition (with greater Divination).  Even with more buffs, cant get past 68 AB

AC 100 with improved expertise (Dragon shape dex is 36, wis 32 - +12 to each) +7 armor +6 deflect +6 Natural - dragon shape is +20 dodge AC but its max 20, so the +4 haste +20 dragon dodge = +20

Caster level buffs are at 39th lvl (28 shifter PLUS 11 druid)
Breath weapon 22d8 (vs 20d8 with 4 monk levels) - save dc 54 (vs DC 51)

I can clear Pelargir minus the king.  However I think that has more to do with Thiagow being a better player than the build or equipment. 
radagast
Poster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 30 December 2020, 16:15 »

Impressive stats Smiley

A question though, the only shifter i play is a Rak taking 10 shifter and 28 Druid for lvl 28 buffs (casting icestorm at lvl 38 in Rak) is there a point to taking all those shifter lvls other than meeting the Wis requirements (which might be met by going brownie with 21 starting Wis)?

Does it affect the breath weapon? or does that work the same as ice storm and cast at druid/shift combined lvls?

Just curious.

Rabbac

MShakeZula

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03 January 2021, 03:25 »

Where could I find myself some of the gear you mention. Im familiar with the belt, bracers, and axe already!
bad_karma
Developer
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04 January 2021, 16:41 »

I think the greater ungol ring drops from those big guys in the tower of cirith ungol.

Elven battle priestess helm sounds like something that can drop in either Rivendel or Lorien.

Morgothu's choker is from a dragon in a secret area. I'll give you some tips: go through the black gate, find a cave on the right side of that map. There you will have to fight a heavy fight... Then, look around!

Lesser ring of Orodruin.. hmm aren't those acid monsters behind black gate called something liko Orodruin bla bla? Not sure really, just thinking out loud.

Blessed cloak. Hmm I used to loot those a lot.. Maybe the mobs around Pelargir king?
MShakeZula

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05 January 2021, 14:02 »

Thanks for the info, cant wait to go check it out!
bad_karma
Developer
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 05 January 2021, 16:17 »

Please don't expect me to get all of them right ;-) Just trying to think with you! If we are online at the same time, we may try to collect some of those together!
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to: