Gondor vs Mordor 2 logo
Home Forum Wiki Map Downloads
Become part of the community!

User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
28 March 2024, 17:27

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Welcome to (Gondor vs Mordor)².

Key Stats
13122 Posts in 1336 Topics by 1240 Members
Latest Member: azihohaloyen
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Gondor vs Mordor  |  Gondor vs Mordor 1  |  GvM1 Players Forum  |  So glad to be back
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: So glad to be back  (Read 699 times)
jopacr

View Profile
« on: 16 November 2020, 06:19 »

Super happy to have found out this weekend that GvM is still up! Can’t even remember how many years ago the wife and I had to bow out over I think the whole Gamespy/Steam crossover era. I was pretty sad to see it go. I really can’t remember what happened there, may have even been a hardware issue on my end.

But man, the fact I got to make a toon and log in and kill stuff today.. priceless. I really hope to get a few toons back up to 40 and find some areas (of which there are mmmaaanny) that I haven’t explored. I hope some more players make their way back as well. For now, there should be a couple more logging in a few times a week Smiley
-firecracker-
Administrator
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 16 November 2020, 21:26 »

Welcome back!

We're still finding our feet a little since the switch over to EE, as a fair amount of bugs have only just been found/reported even though the mod has now been running for nearly two years on EE (and I've not had the chance to be the most dev the last couple of years), but slowly we're getting there.

Good to see another old face around though!

-fc-
jopacr

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 November 2020, 17:19 »

And glad to be back! 3 sessions in and we're about level 30, not bad!

No major hitches yet, been trying to keep up to date on all the bugs and updates here. Only thing we've come across is she (being LE) can't use the Raise Dead scroll, but we're gonna try a Res Chain next time. The boards say something about an arcane school not being able to use them, but I have a feeling it's because she's evil. If you're reading this hon, I didn't mean it XD

GreyDeth
admin
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22 November 2020, 13:39 »

Welcome Back you 2 !  hello2

Just Because I'm Paranoid Doesn't Mean They Are NOT After Me.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to: