Gondor vs Mordor 2 logo
Home Forum Wiki Map Downloads
Become part of the community!

User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
28 March 2024, 18:57

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Welcome to (Gondor vs Mordor)².

Key Stats
13122 Posts in 1336 Topics by 1240 Members
Latest Member: azihohaloyen
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Gondor vs Mordor  |  Gondor vs Mordor 1  |  GvM1 Players Forum  |  Can we get some more DM events?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Can we get some more DM events?  (Read 1100 times)
Nobutadas
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« on: 28 October 2008, 18:00 »

Everyone is saying how the server is dieing and there is not enough pvp and how there is going to be a server wipe and we want the good old days where there was tons of pvp and we need pvp.  Well, lets make pvp.  My idea is lets give people a reason to play-- PVP.  Until the server wipe happens have an event atleast once a week, and go on ahead and give rewards, not overpowered ones but kinda interesting cool awards, like an item that can be used 5 times that gives you the location of every single person on the server and that's it.  Give awards that arn't items to benefit you in pvp, but to help you engage in pvp, and make them tradeable.  I remember Turril ran an event in a maze a while back.  Lets do something like that.  Lets do events.  An arena match that have level ranges of 1-19, 20-24, 25-34, 35-40.  Do a fight between mordor and gondor where you kill all the guards except for aragorn and Witch King and the winners get xp on any toon they want.  This would make the game play more interesting and hopefully bring in more people on those events.  And try this for a couple weeks and if it doesn't work then just stop doing it, but if it works, keep doing it.  I mean I've always wanted to be someone who did this but I can't because I'm jsut a player, but I would love for a DM to do this.  I've got plenty more ideas like a monster that you have to kill that a DM controls and mordor and gondor are together trying to kill it. Or a giant capture the flag on a large map.  Or make an osgilioth battle like was done.

Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to: