Gondor vs Mordor 2 logo
Home Forum Wiki Map Downloads
Become part of the community!

User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
29 March 2024, 11:03

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Welcome to (Gondor vs Mordor)².

Key Stats
13122 Posts in 1336 Topics by 1240 Members
Latest Member: azihohaloyen
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Gondor vs Mordor  |  Gondor vs Mordor 1  |  GvM1 Players Forum  |  I fell like such an idiot :P
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I fell like such an idiot :P  (Read 4438 times)
{AR}SkeeJ2
Poster

View Profile
« on: 25 February 2009, 18:26 »

Do I need Hordes and Shadows of Undertide and original NWN to play on GvM? OR just the original Nwn?

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
Stephen Hawking
klixon
Poster

ooooh... shiney things!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 25 February 2009, 19:33 »

you need the lot... and cep of course

Anything can be interpreted to mean anything.
Especially since it's the same word.
{AR}SkeeJ2
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 February 2009, 20:01 »

of course CEP Tongue... Just wondering if I could play GvM on my mac w/o buying all of them, because it's expensive. Maaaaaaaan, Now I have too set up my desktop again Tongue.

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
Stephen Hawking
Terrorble
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 26 February 2009, 04:34 »

I'm surprised it's still expensive.  I think I bought all 3 in the platinum version together for $30 years ago.  Granted I haven't bought a single game since and played on borrowed internet for a couple years, $30 was at least affordable at the time.  Games on Mac way expensive?
ManiacK
Developer
Poster

Plays: Mordor

Builder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26 February 2009, 10:57 »

Just looked, besides that they are hard to get here in Europe they are as expensive as the moment they were released.  Probably because of the fact that the game isn't being sold anymore in most shops, maybe a digital download like apple store might have it somewhat cheaper though, or you might find some cheaper in America, I think they have more mac users over there.

<1> please tell me if there's any way to check if a table exist in mysql database
<2> if (mysql_query('DROP TABLE table_name')) echo "table existed";
{AR}SkeeJ2
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 26 February 2009, 17:14 »

i'm just going to set up my PC again today  Evil

Stephen Hawking
mirelbesic21
Poster

Plays: Mordor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02 March 2009, 19:00 »

I'm surprised it's still expensive.  I think I bought all 3 in the platinum version together for $30 years ago.  Granted I haven't bought a single game since and played on borrowed internet for a couple years, $30 was at least affordable at the time.  Games on Mac way expensive?

Im suprised they even still sell NWN Tongue

ollebroc
GvM1 Admin
Poster

Plays: Both Factions

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03 March 2009, 07:40 »

The Diamond version is still on the shelves at Best Buy......try online shopping.  Tongue

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.
{AR}SkeeJ2
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 03 March 2009, 07:42 »

The Diamond version is still on the shelves at Best Buy......try online shopping.  Tongue

For Mac?

Stephen Hawking
Aldenar

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 21 March 2009, 00:45 »

i have both mac and pc and can find the diamond for pc only.. for the mac in Ohio you still need to buy each separately and it comes out to a lot $150 for the game on mac and you dont get any of the builder stuff on the mac platform
pinkpuff
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 22 March 2009, 13:54 »

That's because...

Mac's suck ass!

Why would you spend Soooooo much money on a computer system that is now only marginally faster than a pc costing 50% as much? For the name?

Mac's are a joke and if not of the ipod saving apples ass in recent years this wouldn't even be a conversation Smiley
ShinsFortress
Poster

Beauty and the beast.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 22 March 2009, 18:26 »

"Neverwinter Nights Deluxe" in the part of the world.  Less than ten quid if you shop around.

MORS VINCIT OMNIA
{AR}SkeeJ2
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 22 March 2009, 23:03 »

That's because...

Mac's suck ass!

Why would you spend Soooooo much money on a computer system that is now only marginally faster than a pc costing 50% as much? For the name?

Mac's are a joke and if not of the ipod saving apples ass in recent years this wouldn't even be a conversation Smiley

How did I know you were going to say that?

I've had my Mac for almost a year, and it hasn't crashed ONCE. All my app's run fine, and it's a nicer interface. I also have a PC, but it runs Neverwinter Nights like a special kid runs track... (Crashing and falling Tongue)

Stephen Hawking
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to: