Gondor vs Mordor 2 logo
Home Forum Wiki Map Downloads
Become part of the community!

User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
28 March 2024, 16:06

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Welcome to (Gondor vs Mordor)².

Key Stats
13122 Posts in 1336 Topics by 1240 Members
Latest Member: azihohaloyen
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Gondor vs Mordor  |  Gondor vs Mordor 1  |  GvM1 Future Talk (Moderator: Rade)  |  Suggested Feat Changes
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Suggested Feat Changes  (Read 1422 times)
pinkpuff
Poster

View Profile
« on: 03 May 2009, 19:02 »

Undead Shape

Vampire - I'd like to see this shape use either base dex or base str instead of a set value.

Epic Toughness - Might be cool if each time you took this feat your character gained 1-2% physical immunity. Sure if this was implemented there would be a couple builds that could end up with pretty strong DR, but wow would their ac/ab be absolutely horrible and what a pain to level.
Terrorble
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 04 May 2009, 01:59 »

Bah, you post all this interesting stuff while I'm in the middle of cramming to save my butt on a final exam  laugh

Vampires do use base STR currently.  Whether they're very good or not we'll see, I've got one at lvl28 atm.
pinkpuff
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 May 2009, 05:16 »

No worries, just some thoughts I had floating through my head. It's probably a lot to digest no less put into place if that were to be decided upon.

Just throwing things out there to see what players think.

While I didn't agree with the wipe I do agree with the thought behind it, which is to keep everything fresh and as closely balanced as possible without straying too far out of the average players comfort zone. I think all of these suggestions as posted would add much flavor to the mod and create new builds for people to dive into. Enough new builds imo that nobody should be bored for a very long time.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to: