Gondor vs Mordor 2 logo
Home Forum Wiki Map Downloads
Become part of the community!

User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
24 April 2024, 19:44

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Welcome to (Gondor vs Mordor)².

Key Stats
13123 Posts in 1337 Topics by 1240 Members
Latest Member: azihohaloyen
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Gondor vs Mordor  |  Gondor vs Mordor 1  |  Admin Announcements  |  PVP Rewards
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: PVP Rewards  (Read 3974 times)
Turril
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« on: 16 May 2009, 15:55 »

Starting this month the loggin with the best pvp totals  (wins+impossy-losses-effykills=winner) will get a bonus of 10k xp for any toon of their choice. Seconds place willl get 5k xp and third will get 2500 xp.
To be clear as it is different than the bounty hunter title (which will also get a bonus of 5k xp starting this month to the bounty hunter toon only). This pertains to ALL pvp under one loggin name. (sorry to those that use multiple but it starts to get to be too much for calculations

Also i am annoucing a new title...The Ultimate Warrior. This will be calcualted using the bounty hunter formula using the entire years pvp info to calculate the years winner. 1 prize 100k xp to any toon of their choice plus 1 boss item (will be random choice of 4 that will be announced when i figure which it will be) 

GOOD LUCK
« Last Edit: 16 May 2009, 18:35 by Turril » Logged
Abimael
Poster

What can change the nature of a man?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 16 May 2009, 17:45 »

I see some problems here: one could make a cleric/monk (which is a VERY strong build at 20s) and stick it to lvl 20/25  using the lvl remover to kill any toon of the opposite faction infinite times... also, they could kill the same target over and over again simply by waiting the 10 min rule cap.

Ultimate Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 May 2009, 17:51 »

Just give me my prize now!!!!!!
Turril
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 May 2009, 18:35 »

I see some problems here: one could make a cleric/monk (which is a VERY strong build at 20s) and stick it to lvl 20/25  using the lvl remover to kill any toon of the opposite faction infinite times... also, they could kill the same target over and over again simply by waiting the 10 min rule cap.

As for leaving certain builds at certain lvls...it isnt illegal and some builds are better at lower lvls...some at higher. If somebody wants to spend the rest of the year playing one toon all the time not farming and sitting around waiting for pvp more power to them. Course they will prob get bored and quit anyways.  killing same target over and over again...for an entire year????????  the guy dying is probably going to avoid that pvp battle after his 1500 time dying or so :/ If it was a week or even a month i might agree with you but over 12 months i have to think that this wont be an issue. We havent had same bounty hunter 2 months in a row ( i beleive) yet....
Endlessorrow
Poster

Aka Fellelves

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 17 May 2009, 22:52 »

How about Genral of Middle Earth award to top account for the year Grin
destrug

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 22 May 2009, 03:43 »

really? 1 month after i get top account? can we make this retro active?
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to: