Gondor vs Mordor 2 logo
Home Forum Wiki Map Downloads
Become part of the community!

User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
25 April 2024, 07:09

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Welcome to (Gondor vs Mordor)².

Key Stats
13123 Posts in 1337 Topics by 1240 Members
Latest Member: azihohaloyen
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Gondor vs Mordor  |  Gondor vs Mordor 1  |  GvM1 Future Talk (Moderator: Rade)  |  Cross roads Quest?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cross roads Quest?  (Read 1927 times)
Nobutadas
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« on: 29 January 2010, 19:03 »

Ever since I've been playing at GvM, there has been an epic chicken living within the walls of Pelennor fields.  As a Gondor toon, I have always enjoyed running by to kill the chicken for xp for the party.  As a Mordor, I have always infiltrated PF just for the chance to kill that chicken and to steal something from the mords.  But where is the quest that exists in Xroads.  There is none. 

What I'm saying is it seems there should be some simple quest similar to the chicken in Xroads.  Unlike Pelennor fields, Xroads doesn't have an incentive besides xp to raid it as a low level.  If you added a simple quest, it could give more reason for gonds to raid xroads, and possibly initiate more pvp.  Also, this would give another nice quest for the party to share in a little bit of xp.

What do you guys think about the idea of a quest in Xroads?  Should there be one?  If so, what type of quest should it be?

I personally think it should be another easy quest like the chicken.  But it needs to be geared to the mordor landscape.  Maybe with something like horses or mounts that have gone crazy and need to be tamed or killed.  Or maybe the ghosts or undead of slain raiders have risen up and they need to be slain.  Something that both factions can participate in.  Maybe make a simple cave area that is no bigger than 1.5 times the barn size. Maybe twice as big as the barn.  Just a thought.

HW

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 30 January 2010, 16:18 »

well Luna is the quest in xrds is it not ?
Nobutadas
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 January 2010, 18:05 »

Forgot about that.  Well. I feel the xroads needs something more to draw gonds there like the chicken draws mords there.  Any ideas?

Turril
GvM1 Admin
Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 31 January 2010, 14:05 »

you could stand out ther and shout..." i am lvl 18 and easy to kill. worth 1500 exp to equal lvl gonds. come get me "       Evil
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to: